30 Under 30 is a celebration of accomplished young Arab Americans.
The program spotlights professionals in all fields, including but not-limited to: education, law, public service/politics, non-profit, business, entrepreneurs, engineers, medical professionals, artists, entertainers, writers, and media representatives.
The process of selecting this year’s 30 Under 30 begins with nominations. We urge you to be thorough because 30 Under 30 is a self applicant-driven process; the background material submitted on a given individual is the primary source of information to be weighed by the judges. The Arab America Foundation will keep confidential all information submitted.
All candidates should be under the age of 30 and over the age of 20, who excel in their industry and are engaged in promoting their heritage and culture to empower their communities and make a difference. The competition is open to all professionals who live and/or work in the United States and from Arab descent. Entrants will be able to complete an online application of their background and achievements. The finalists will be determined by a judging review panel.
- The Contest is open to Arab Americans living and working in the United States.
- Entrants must be at least 20 years of age or older and 30 years or younger (at the time of entry) to enter the Contest BEFORE August 11, 2021.
- Candidates should have achieved professional success in all fields as listed above: business sectors, education, law, public service/politics, non-profit, business leaders, entrepreneurs, engineers, medical professionals, artists, entertainers, writers, and media leaders.
- Entrants should list achievements demonstrating, but not limited to, outstanding leadership, dedication to a career path, entrepreneurship, initiatives, volunteer efforts, and commitment to Arab American culture.
- The Judges will evaluate all qualified entries on the following criteria: (A) professional achievement ; (B) community service; (C) talent, and (D) involvement in the Arab American community.
- The potential finalists must prove eligibility, including without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport, or similar government-issued identification.
Only self-nominating applicants will be accepted.
Applications Open: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Applications Closed: Monday, September 13, 2021, 12:00 Midnight
For more information send an email to email@example.com