40 Under 40 is a celebration of accomplished young Arab Americans.
The program spotlights professionals in all fields, including but not-limited to: education, law, public service/politics, non-profit, business, entrepreneurs, engineers, medical professionals, artists, entertainers, writers, and media representatives.
The process of selecting this year’s 40 Under 40 begins with nominations. We urge you to be thorough because 40 Under 40 is a self applicant-driven process; the background material submitted on a given individual is the primary source of information to be weighed by the judges. The Arab America Foundation will keep confidential all information submitted.
All candidates should be under the age of 40 and over the age of 30 at the time of entry. An ideal candidate excels in their industry and is engaged in promoting their heritage and culture to empower their communities and make a difference. The competition is open to all professionals who live and/or work in the United States and from Arab descent. Entrants will be able to complete an online application of their background and achievements. The finalists will be determined by a judging review panel.
- The Contest is open to Arab Americans living and working in the United States.
- Entrants must be under the age of 40 and over the age of 30 at time of entry.
- Candidates should list demonstrated success in their respective field, to incude but not limted to: business sectors, education, law, public service/politics, non-profit, business leaders, entrepreneurs, engineers, medical professionals, artists, entertainers, writers, and media leaders.
- Demonstrated success includes achievement in outstanding leadership, dedication to a career path, entrepreneurship, initiatives, volunteer efforts, and commitment to Arab American culture.
- The Judges will evaluate all qualified entries on the following criteria: (A) professional achievement ; (B) community service; and (C) involvement in the Arab American community.
- The potential finalists must prove eligibility, including without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which can be fulfilled by submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport, or similar government-issued identification.
Only self-nominating applicants will be accepted.
APPLICATION PERIOD OPEN: Wednesday May 17, 2023 and Ends Sunday, June 18, 2023
For more information send an email to: email@example.com
The Do’s and Don’ts of Applying to Arab America Foundation’s Rising Leaders Initiatives
40 Under 40 Awardees (Class of 2022)
40 Under 40 Awardees (Class of 2021)
40 Under 40 Awardees (Class of 2020)